If a customer needs to return product for reasons other than defect, damage from shipping, or anything that would not be considered our responsibility (for instance, the wrong boxes were ordered on accident)the customer will pay the freight to return the product using any method you prefer. The customer will also be charged a 20% handling/restocking fee.We do not accept returns without prior authorization from BRP Box Shop.
Our return policy reflects the pride we have in our products.
If you are not satisfied with your order, email us within 15 days of shipment at,
and please follow these steps exactly.
- 1) Use 'Return Request' as the email subject.
- 2) Include your order / invoice number in the email.
- 3) Tell us your reason for the return request.
- 4) Let us know the item number(s) for the cases you wish to return and the number of cases for the item you would like to send back.
- 5) Please, include your name and phone number.
If your return request is approved, you will get an email from us letting you know what the handling charges will be. All items have a flat return fee of 20% of the purchase cost. After your return passes inspection, your card will be credited. All of us at BRP Box Shop are as committed to customer service as we are to manufacturing great boxes. If there is an issue, let us know and we'll make it right.
It takes a significant amount of manpower here at the Box Shop to receive, inspect, repack, and restock your
returned boxes. It is also a significant cost to you so please, be careful when initially
placing your order.